Friday, June 28, 2013

Not much to say..

I've had absolutely nothing to talk about for at least a week. Life is kind of boring right now. That's not a bad thing! I'll taking boring over drama any day!

We've been getting a lot of rainy weather. Not always a lot of rain.. but the kind of weather where if you go out to do something you're guaranteed it's going to start raining right at that moment. So we've pretty much been stuck at home.
Which is okay, because we're down to 1 car now. My van started to die and we had to junk it.

I don't like feeling like this though.. I feel guilty, like we should be out doing things and enjoying summer break.. but I really can't come up with a single thing to do! I'm too broke to do much.. and anything I can afford requires being outdoors.

I don't want to complain.. I actually like rainy weather and grey skies! Sunshine gives me headaches! But I am starting to get a touch of cabin fever and just want to be able to go somewhere aside from the grocery store!

Oh well.. the rain can't last forever.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment