Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dog Training Tips

I'm creating some posts on Bubblews with tips for training your dog or puppy.

Let me start out by saying, nothing replaces an actual obedience training class! These are so helpful to attend, not only to get professional help and advice, but also to help socialize your dog which I can tell you from experience is of the utmost importance! If your dog is not socialized with other people and animals from the start, you could end up with problems on your hands later down the road!

That being said, here are the links to the posts I've thus far created with tips for training your dog  yourself:

Using a Clicker

Training Session Tips

The First Command You Should Teach Your Dog

Train your dog to "stay"

Stop Biting, Mouthing, Nipping

Solving Dog Behavior Problems

More to come soon :)

Sites (that are not my own) that I get a lot of my tips from:

The Dog Trainer

tab289 on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment