Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quadruple points on Mylot!

Today and tomorrow only, Mylot is offering quadruple earnings. This is due to an error their web programmer made during updates to the site. Apparently they made the new site public before they meant to. I'm not sure why, but they decided to offer quadruple the earnings for this error. I'll take it!
I've spent most of my day on Mylot starting as many discussions as I could think of.

If you're not a member of Mylot, I urge you to join. It's a lot of fun, and one of the sites I've been on the longest.. probably 4 or 5 years. It's sort of a social network where you start and respond to discussions. The only drawback is that your discussions have to fit in with the guidelines posted by the site... for instance you can't post referral links or polls or recipes.. things of that nature. Otherwise it's a great place to meet new people and share experiences and perhaps even learn a few things!

Come join me and earn 4x the earnings over the next 2 days! Click here to sign up: Mylot

No comments:

Post a Comment