Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm going to see Wicked!!

I am so excited! I heard on the radio that Wicked is coming nearby. Actually it will be an hour drive away, but for this I'm sure it's worth it! I've heard great things about it. So hubby and I decided to go ahead and get tickets to see it!! It will be in about a month, the first weekend of April. I can't wait.

I've seen one Broadway show before.. The Phantom of the Opera. That was about 10 years ago. A friend of mine had tickets for her and her husband, but her husband was very sick and couldn't make it. So she called and asked if I wanted to go. It was an amazing experience.

I'm sure seeing Wicked will be an amazing experience as well. Can't wait to tell you all about it!

Have I mentioned how excited I am? I'm "Wicked" excited, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment